[aur-general] orphans in [community] - full list

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Fri Feb 5 19:36:48 EST 2010

Am 05.02.2010 21:34, schrieb Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227):
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Stefan Husmann
> <stefan-husmann at t-online.de>  wrote:
>> luaAm 05.02.2010 09:03, schrieb Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227):
>>>
>>> The following is a complete list of all current orphans in [community].
>>> All packages are organized by last known maintainer. If a maintainer is
>>> not listed or that maintainer is no longer a TU/Dev, it is categorized
>>> as no maintainer at the end of the list. Please read through the list
>>> and re-adopt any packages you are still willing to maintain.
>>>

>>> python                          What is this? python is in extra!
>
> should have been python-<something>. When the list clears out a bit
> we'll see what i mistyped :P

Mistyping is allowed :) When I search a text in thunderbird, I often have
the emacs shortcut Ctrl-s in my fingers, but in thunderbird it is CTRL-f.
The "luaAm" above comes from that.

>> Adopted:
>> kakasi
>> jgoodies-looks
>> python-pyx
>> python-pypdf
>
> Thanks!

Thank you for your big efforts to clean up community!

>> bbdb
>
> Huh?

I like emacs, so maybe I will like that, too.

>> I also tried to build libscigraphica and  scigraphica, but they do not
>> build.
>
> Is that a vote to remove them from [community]?

Yes

> Thanks to all who have helped clean up [community] so far!

Thank you again.

Regards Stefan