[aur-general] Taking package (kernel26-bfs) by TU to community.

member SpeedVin speedvin at archlinux.us
Sat Feb 6 15:27:47 EST 2010

2010/2/6 Ionut Biru <biru.ionut at gmail.com>

> On 02/06/2010 06:55 PM, member SpeedVin wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>> Is there any way to take package (kernel26-bfs) to community by someone
>> from
>> Trusted Users group?
>> I will orphan it in some time becouse I don't have much time to maintrain
>> it.
>>
>> Thanks for answer [image: smile]
>>

> personally i don't think is a good idea to maintain this in community. why
> should kernel26-bfs be more supported than other popular kernel patches.
> what about external modules, who should maintain them.
>
> --
> Ionut

Ok first thanks for answer.
I think that it will be not much more supported when it  will be in
community and I think it can be in community becouse it have much more votes
than community requests and many archlinux peapole use it as they main
kernel.
What about external modules?
I think that you by this understand nvidia driver right?
I was thinking about this and this package can be maintrained by the same
TU.
Thanks.