[aur-general] zim-nightly package in AUR

H.Gökhan SARI hsa2 at difuzyon.net
Sat Feb 6 23:36:47 EST 2010

Hello,
There is a package called zim in [extra]. I've been using it, but today i
realised that zim is rewritten with python rather than perl. Then I removed
old version and switched to pyzim in AUR (Because package in [extra] is not
updated for a while). However, there is a package called zim-nightly* in
AUR, which is -*very*- obsolete :P (It's not updated for more than a year).
I think it should be deleted, shouldn't it?

*: zim-nightly => http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=16408

--
H.Gökhan SARI
hsa2 at difuzyon.net