[aur-general] [arch-dev] partially inactive

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:49:26 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 02.02.2010 14:35, schrieb Ronald van Haren:
>> so a little update on this.
>> It took a bit longer than expected and I'm still not completely done
>> with painting and stuff (yikes I really hate painting),
>
> Who doesn't?
>
>> but tomorrow
>> I'll move my stuff over.
>
> Congrats.
>
>> If I'm not mistaken internet connection should be delivered sometime
>> during this week.
>
> Two years ago, it took over 3 months until I had decent internet (I was
> war-driving before that, which didn't work out too well, and could
> transfer big amounts of data only from work). I hope this works better
> for you.
>
>> Either way I need a few afternoons and evenings
>> unpacking stuff so I may not get around in doing much Arch related
>> stuff the rest of this week. I will check my mail regularly though.
>>
>> I'll post an update when it's all done.
>
> Have fun :)

So the fun is mostly over. I was able to carpet the last room and set
up a workspace there. A lot of stuff is of course still in boxes but
that's how it works anyway isn't it (if you don't miss it after 2
months throw it away)...

You can consider me active again. I will go through some of the bug
reports that got assigned to me in the next few days and see if
something needs a quick fix. Thanks for those that took care of some
updates/bug report.

Ronald