[aur-general] decrease package workload in [community]

Ronald van Haren ronald at archlinux.org
Wed Feb 10 05:49:22 EST 2010

Hi TUs,

I'd like to drop some/most of my packages in [community] to some of
you guys so I can focus more on packages in [core] and [extra], and
maybe do some coding when I find time.

For now I'll keep maintaining them as most of these belong in a binary
repo (though some I don't mind dropping to unsupported), so let's see
where this gets us.

Just shoot or simply take something you're interested in. Some
packages need to be taken as group, but that seems fairly obvious.

Ronald