[aur-general] dpkg outdated - orphan request

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:33:15 EST 2010

On 11 February 2010 05:16, Chris Giles <chris.g.27 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thus far, I've provided two responses in a forum
> thread<http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=90779>.
> Based on certain factors, I'm not happy about losing this package and I want
> to reclaim its ownership.

I guess that it was caused by web browser cache. Next time try
reloading page several times (or in Firefox use Ctrl + F5).

Anyway there are some users which flag package out of date for no
reason (it happened to me that someone flagged my package but no new
version was out, it happened especially with svn packages) so I can
understand original maintainer unflagged it if he didn't saw new
version.

Lukas