[aur-general] shaman

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Feb 11 10:41:09 EST 2010

Any TU want to continue maintaining aqpm+shaman in [community]?   At
least aqpm needs updating and both need rebuilt for the latest
qt/polkit-qt.  Shaman may need updating but the upstream versioning is
strange so I have no idea if that is a beta release or not...

I do not have anything Qt based on my system and do not feel motivated
to download it to continue maintaining this package myself.  At the
moment it does not need kdelibs, but in the future this will become
mandatory.  Again, a dependency I do not wish to download.

If I have no response by tomorrow, I will move it to the AUR.

Allan