[aur-general] Deletion Request

Christoph chrdr at gmx.at
Mon Feb 15 17:31:09 EST 2010

Please delete the packages ttf-adf:
and otf-adf:

The first package (ttf-adf) is outdated, no activity for 11 months. I wrote an
e-mail to the maintainer because I asked him to update or orphan the package,
but he has not responded for four weeks.

I wanted to adopt the package, but meanwhile I think that the package should
be renamed. I first thought that otf-adf would be an adequate name, but now I
think that there should be the following three packages:
adffonts-otf - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34669
adffonts-ttf - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34671
adffonts-type1 - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34672

because *all* of the fonts are published as otf-fonts, a part of them
additionally as ttf, and another part of them additionally as type1.

Thanks in advance.
Christoph