[aur-general] Deletion Request

Christoph chrdr at gmx.at
Tue Feb 16 03:17:23 EST 2010

> The naming standard we've used has been ttf-foo, so naturally you
> should try to follow that. All three can be parts of the group
> "adf-fonts":
>
> ttf-adf
> otf-adf
> type1-adf

That's the way I wanted to go first, too, but then I saw that there is not any
package named type1-xxx, but there is a package
xorg-fonts-type1
and another one called
ttf-indic-otf
in the extra repository, so I thought appendig the type might be the better
choice.

Anyway, if somebody who is part of the TU-Olympus tells me to take a different
way, naturally I will follow ;-)

In this case please orphan:
otf-adf - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24551
(for the reasons already described in my first request)

and remove the packages:
adffonts-otf - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34669
adffonts-ttf - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34671
adffonts-type1 - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34672

I will then adopt otf-adf and then upload new pkgbuilds for
otf-adf
ttf-adf
type1-adf
all then belonging to the group adf-fonts

Okay?
Thanks, Christoph