[aur-general] removal request and issue with the replacing package

Hervé Cauwelier herve at oursours.net
Wed Feb 17 09:08:23 EST 2010

Hi,

I packaged two simple documentation packages:

They come from the same source package but at that time, I didn't even
know build multiple binaries from a single PKGBUILD was possible.

So I've merged them in a new PKGBUILD and I ask for the removal of these
two obsolete ones.

But then I can't upload the new source package. I get:

   Invalid name: only lowercase letters are allowed.

"lpod-docs-html" was accepted so I'm surprised "lpod-docs" isn't.

Here is my PKGBUILD: http://pastebin.ca/1799987

Thanks for your help,

--
Hervé Cauwelier