[aur-general] Removal Request: libwebkit package

pyther pyther at pyther.net
Fri Feb 19 10:36:34 EST 2010

I would like to request that the following packages be removed:

libwebkit-light - outdated and the only thing that appears to be
different than the official package is the depend of gstreamer. However,
from my understanding gstreamer is needed for html5 video.

libwebkit-anjal - outdated and as wonder stated the patch has likely
been committed upstream

Rename:
libwebkit-newest - out of date, hasn't been updated for over a month
(currently at 1.1.21) This version is a development build, so I would I
suggest if the package is not deleted it be renamed to libwebkit-development

~pyther