[aur-general] Orphan request

F B fbabetz at yahoo.it
Sun Feb 21 09:30:28 EST 2010

Hi,
I saw that the et-sdl-sound maintainer (http://aur.archlinux.org/account.php?Action=AccountInfo&ID=9985) doesn't update that package (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=9777) and doesn't respond to aur comments, other packages like enemy-territory need to be corrected (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2063).
I sent him an email the 3rd of this month without receiving a reponse.
So I'm thinking he is inactive, many of his packages are outdated so, maybe, a good idea is to orphan all his packages, right?

Thank you in advance.