[aur-general] Removing "ralsa" package

Ranguvar ranguvar at archlinux.us
Wed Jan 6 17:13:12 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 17:09, Hans-Kristian Arntzen
<maister at archlinux.us> wrote:
> Hi, I'd like to get my ralsa package removed from AUR as I have already
> uploaded the renamed rsound.
> The package apparently didn't get deleted last time I requested.
>
> -- Themaister

As I said last time:

Although it's obvious you are the same person as the AUR maintainer,
since you do not have the same email,
I am sending an email to the AUR email address, please reply and say
to delete and the  i will delete :)

Don't want to be bureaucratic about it, just think we should have a
strict policy so we don't delete packages based on
word from someone who turns out to just be malicious :)

  -- Ranguvar
  [Devin Cofer]