[aur-general] Help in building i686 packages needed

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:05:07 EST 2010

2010/1/7 Ionut Biru <biru.ionut at gmail.com>:
> can you elaborate more on what kind of problems do you have with aufs?

Behavior is pretty random. Sometimes I'll just get the "wrong mount
option" error when running makechrootpkg, sometimes module loading
will hang, sometimes it'll print a stack trace and die, and even
though the module appears to be loaded it doesn't work and cannot be
removed.
I think I remember somebody talking about similar problems on an arch
list but I can't find it right now.

This happens on my main machine (x86_64 on [testing]) and on my
virtual building machine (i686 on 2.6.31, I don't care to update it
since I use chroots in there too). It works on another x86_64 build
machine, though, which still has 2.6.30.

> i'll do those rebuilds now.

Thanks a lot.