[aur-general] Inactivity notice

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 03:36:53 EST 2010

Hi fellow TUs,
I'm in the process of changing ISP. Theoretically the Italian law says
you should have almost no downtime during the switch, in practice my
old ISP was disconnected yesterday morning and the new one still
hasn't taken over the line. I'm at the window writing this e-mail with
a connection I... borrowed... from a kind neighbour.

So, until further notice consider me as totally inactive, hopefully
not for a long time, and feel free to take whatever action you feel
appropriate with my package. If you do anything more complex than a
bump+release it'd be nice to send me an e-mail, which I'll read later.

Thanks to all,
Corrado