[aur-general] question about 'notify' column

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Sat Jan 16 10:46:21 EST 2010

Excerpts from Magnus Therning's message of Sat Jan 16 07:45:47 +0100 2010:
> On 16/01/10 02:13, masutu Subric wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry for this question, but i'm new to AUR. What's the meaning of the
> > 'notify' column in my package listing? It's `Yes' or empty, what does that
> > mean?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
>
> A related question, is it possible to list all packages I'm being notified
> about?
>
> /M

As far as I know, sadly no.
It would be a nice feature to list 'vote' and 'notify' on a per user
basis. I guess it's just a matter of someone coding it, I believe AUR
uses django which is some python web thingy.

Regards,
Philipp