[aur-general] My first package, esperanto locale for glibc

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at ens.fr
Sun Jan 17 19:24:58 EST 2010

Hi,
I did my first package, and wanted to post it here before submitting it to
AUR.
It is a package which adds the esperanto locale for glibc, and I didn’t
found similar packages in ABS or AUR, so I don’t know if I use the PKGBUILD
and .install files the good way.

I have a few other questions :
- The locale file doesn’t mention any license and makepkg say that there
should be a licence= line in the PKGBUILD. What should I do?
- I echo some text in the post_install function. Can I use UTF-8 encoded
chars (like ’ or “”) or should I stick to 7-bit ASCII only ?

Thank you for your comments :)

Fractal ;)