[aur-general] Policy on abandoned projects?

Erik Johnson palehose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:25:26 EST 2010

Thanks to both of you. For now I am using omploader as was suggested
previously, if I have trouble with it then I will contact one of you.

I submitted the package to the AUR a few hours ago, it can be found
here:

-Erik

"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  --Carl Sagan