[aur-general] Status of libpng/libjpeg rebuilds

Daniel Griffiths ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Thu Jan 28 00:36:58 EST 2010

As I understand it, here's where we stand...

libjpeg rebuilds
     - go-openoffice - waiting for upstream update
     - openoffice-base-beta - waiting for upstream update
     - openoffice-base-beta - waiting for upstream update
     - openoffice-base-devel - waiting for upstream update
     - panda3d - being dropped to arch-games
     - xf4vnc-xvnc - no longer builds, thus far unable to patch,
recommend dropping to AUR

libpng rebuilds
     - beagle - being patched
     - last-exit - project is dead, being dropped to AUR
     - panda3d - being dropped to arch-games
     - visualboyadvance - being patched

Most of these have already been discussed, and I could be wrong on a
few, but I would like clarification as to the status of these either way
as well as opinions as to whether or not I should continue to work on
trying to patch xf4vnc-xvnc.