[aur-general] List of community packages deleted/moved and still on FTP

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 28 12:09:01 EST 2010

On 01/27/2010 08:40 PM, Loui Chang wrote:
>> Well the list is a "bit" big doing a deep scan. Seems that something
>> in wrong when deleting/move the packages (core and extra are OK)
>>
>> Anybody with server access? these packages are still on FTP.
>>
> I think it's because they weren't totally removed from svn.

mmm I can't see on svn

$ svn checkout --depth=empty svn://svn.archlinux.org/community

Checked out revision 9665.
$ cd community
$ svn up moonlight
At revision 9665.
$ svn up limewire
At revision 9665.

Filling a bug report? Seem that these messages was not read by server
admins, like in others times.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar