[aur-general] [request] Please delete opera-qt3

foo bar abi1789 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 14:58:35 EDT 2010

  On 07/01/2010 02:00 PM, Shaika-Dzari Shaika-Dzari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the maintener of Opera-qt3.
> The new version is out (opera 10.60) and no longer depend on qt. So
> users will be able to build the package
> maintain by ruario (opera employe) with Qt3 or whatever toolkit the want.
>
> This package is no longer needed. So may I ask some admin to delete my package?
>
> Here : http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21390
>
> Thanks you.
Hello,

the 10.60 release is a great chance to clean up the 16 different
versions of opera in AUR.

This are the packets that have qt* or static in their name:

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27321 opera-unite-devel-qt3
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26034 opera-static
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=16610 opera-qt4
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24874 opera-china-qt4