[aur-general] PKGBUILD for 'daimonin' package

elwin013 kontakt at elwin013.com
Mon Jul 12 07:12:40 EDT 2010

  On 12.07.2010 12:50, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> Le lundi 12 juillet 2010 12:29:15, elwin013 a écrit :

>>> link ?
>> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19466
> The package isn't really out-of-date (you didn't set the flag on ?), and all
> the package he maintain seem up-to-date.
>
> There is two version available, this one, and a beta5 0.10 (looklike it will
> be the next client)
>
> When did you try to contact the maintainer ? an answer can take some time.
>
> ++
It isn't out-of-date, but it has bug in his PKGBUILD - after compilation
client try to get a skin file from temporary folder (e.g.
/tmp/yaourt-tmp-login/aur-daimonin/...) and it crashes.

I send an e-mail 9 days ago (3 July).

If there is no way to orphan it I will apologize for all problems. I'm a
bit new there.