[aur-general] Welcome Sven-Hendrik Haase

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Tue Jul 13 16:24:11 EDT 2010

 On 13.07.2010 21:46, Stefan Husmann wrote:
> The voting period for svenstaro has ended yesterday.
> [...]
> [We unanimously decided that he is awesome.]
> [...]
> Stefan

Thanks Stefan!

Hey everybody, I'm happy that you all feel deeply honored to be allowed
to be working with me on such a high level. As one of the most modest
and therefore best TUs, I shall begin my reign by crafting a few
masterful chroots.

Godspeed all of you, for it will be a grand venture! Let's sink the ship.

Condescending regards,
TU Sven-Hendrik Haase