[aur-general] moving the cross32 chain into community

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Sat Jul 17 18:54:04 EDT 2010

 heftig and me thought it would be convenient to have a cross32 chain in
community in order to more easily and cleanly (hurr hurr, cross32 and
clean in the same sentence!) build lib32 packages and to enable building
of wine-wow64 (mail incoming).

This would include: cross32-binutils, cross32-gcc, lib32-glibc-devel
from AUR.

Before making this move I wanted to gather some opinions because I know
some people really, really hate lib32, bin32 and cross32 and love
chroots to death.

-- Sven-Hendrik