[aur-general] Package disown request for haskell-platform

Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Tue Jun 1 13:18:18 EDT 2010

On 06/01/10 at 06:54pm, Peter Simons wrote:
> Hi Ionut,
>
>  > do you want to became a TU and maintain correctly in community?
>
> yes, you are right, that is probably the best approach. What do I have
> to do to get started?
>
> Take care,
> Peter
Ask someone to sponsor you, make sure the packages you maintain are up
to standards and up to date, write an email indicating your intent to
apply as a Trusted User (preferably after ensuring both the previous
are taken care of), answer any questions the existing Dev/TU community
has, and be patient until the vote :P