[aur-general] Please delete my package "gobby-dev"

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Mon Jun 7 17:01:58 EDT 2010

Well, in some cases like Audacity we package the "beta" version 1.3.x,
even though there also a stable branch 1.2.x ... admittedly the last
stable update was released 3-4 years ago and the 1.3.x branch was still
called "beta" back then., (1.2.6, which was released Nov. 2006 as far as
I can tell, which is indeed after 1.3.2 and earlier were released.)  But
I think, even when the upstream releases stable-branch updates with
version numbers, we should allow ourselves to take a case-by-case basis.
  (Or provide multiple options... I guess the Arch way to do this is to
put the less-popular options in AUR under a different package-name...
hmm...)