[aur-general] Please remove old packages

xandry avm-xandry at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 8 11:43:04 EDT 2010

> > 1. opera-china-qt3 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22757
> > 2. opera-china-qt4 http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24874

Chinese file localisation includes in package opera-i18n
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34131) and he well works with
opera-devel (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33276) and opera-qt3
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21390).

> > 3. opera-dev http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18994

Opera Software will not support this version. opera-devel supersedes this.

> > 7. opera-static http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26034

Opera Software will not support this version, has no reason to stay there.
But no other static build on qt3. :)

And thanks Panos. opera-unite-devel-qt3 has no reason to stay there. Opera
will not support this version too.

Panos Filip <panosfilip at gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Tue, 08 Jun
2010 20:04:15 +0600: