[aur-general] TU application for Thomas Dziedzic

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 9 19:40:43 EDT 2010

On 10/06/10 02:29, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Thomas Dziedzic. I recently applied to the Junior Developer
> program, but I was not accepted because of the quantity of people that
> applied. Allan McRae suggested that I should apply to be a TU so here
> I am.

I sure did.  I thought Thomas had the skills we needed but his interests
did not really align with what what we need help for in [extra].
Scientific/mathematics/etc packages are really more of a [community] thing.

So even though I do not get a vote around here anymore, I give a +1 to
bringing Thomas as a TU.

Allan