[aur-general] gambas2 maintainer wanted

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 23 02:35:12 EDT 2010

On 23/06/10 16:12, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> Le mardi 22 juin 2010 21:15:28, Ionuț Bîru a écrit :
>> Hi TUs,
>>
>> i never used that application and for whatever reason i've started to
>> maintain it. Now i don't want to do that anymore and if you want it,
>> please adopt it.
>>
>> If until tomorrow nobody replies, i'll move it in aur.
>
> Sadly, i'm not a TU, but as a gambas2 developper i would like maintain a
> gambas2 package (there is a splitted package version on flyspray).

Why not apply to be a TU?   The split PKGBUILD on flyspray looks
complicated enough that it would seem reasonable to have a TU that only
dealt with that collection of packages.  Given that you are a gambas2
developer and can obviously deal with the complicated PKGBUILD it
requires in order to be packages according to upstream specifications, I
would see no issue with that.

Allan