[aur-general] AUR-notify suggestions

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Thu Jun 24 04:21:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:03:52AM +0100, Peter Lewis wrote:
> 1) It could say in the email (preferably the subject) if I was the person who
> uploaded / am currently maintaining that package.

What would that be useful for? To put those mails in different mail
boxes? I currently keep a list with AUR packages I maintain and use it
to highlight mail notifications for such packages in mutt (which works
fine unless you adopt/create new packages every day).

If you want this to be implemented, the bug tracker [1] might be a
better place.

> 2) If I could also be notified when a new version of the package was uploaded.

There already is a feature request for that feature [2].

[1] http://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=2
[2] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7442