[aur-general] delete request

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Thu Jun 24 12:43:10 EDT 2010

On 24.06.2010 18:34, pascal wrote:
> Hi,
> I made some months ago the package mutt-sidebar-nttp
>
> I don't use it anymore and feel like it could just be deleted because there's
> already a lot of mutt-* packages around and it seems not so popular anyway (2
> votes). I'm not sure it's worth orphaning it.
>
> Regards,
> pascal

It's definitely worth keeping unless it has been superseded by something
else. Don't delete packages because they are not very popular.
Orphan it if you don't want to maintain it anymore. However, what bad
can come from you owning it? You will probably care for it better than
anybody else for the time being. Just check if it still works every 6
months or so unless you get an error report.

-- Sven-Hendrik