[aur-general] First step to become a TU

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Thu Jun 24 14:12:12 EDT 2010

Am 24.06.2010 19:24, schrieb Ionuț Bîru:
> On 06/24/2010 12:04 PM, Laurent Carlier wrote:

>>> i'm happy to sponsor you
>>>

>> Thank you !

>>> i was impressed about this one but i was reticent on adopting it since i
>>> don't know anything about gambas2 and most important thing i don't
>>> use it.

>>> do you intend to maintain any other packages that you use?
>>>

>> Sure i will be happy to maintain other packages, i don't want to
>> maintain only
>> one package :-) , but not only packages i use of course.
>>
>> I don't think a good packager is only an intensive user of the
>> packages he
>> maintain, but got a good relationship between the package users and the
>> maintainers of the software, so be able to produce a good
>> feedback/bugreports
>> for the software maintainers, and package users.

> lets start the discussion period

Hello,

I think, if we want to keep gambas2 in Community we will have to vote for
LordHeavy, because noone else will understand the PKGBUILD :.)

I think regarding this PKGBUILD shows his skills well enough. Many of
your other packages semm to be not so easy, too. So I think he could really help us.

Regards Stefan