[aur-general] deletetion requests

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:54:47 EDT 2010

On 28/06/10 19:39, Moritz Rudert wrote:
> Hi,
> can somebody delete
>
> spicebird - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25331
> cause the sources are not longer available

The project site definitely looks like it's maintained, and I saw a wiki
entry discussing building from source. Leaving the package up for anyone
that wants to adopt it.

> twisted-calendarserver - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29094
> cause its not necessary anymore.
>
> radeon-initrd - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=31708
> cause its not needed anymore (udev and linux-firmware).
>
> radeon_ucode - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33016
> cause its not needed anymore (udev and linux-firmware).
>
> usb_modeswitch-fixed - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35079
> cause its in community now.
>
> vdpinfo - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24840
> cause its replaced by aur/vdpauinfo.
>
> uplog - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27638
> cause the source url and the homepage is no longer exists.

Removed.

> I dont know whats about the virtualbox_bin-1
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=19613), virtualbox-legacy_bin
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20002), virtualbox_bin-2
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27853) and virtualbox_bin-3
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32358) packages.

Deleted virtualbox-legacy_bin because it was the same package as
virtualbox_bin-1 (although a few releases behind). I decided against
messing with the other packages, since they may be useful for some
people that prefer to use previous major versions of VirtualBox.

Thanks.