[aur-general] kernels packages

Mirco Chinelli infinity89.linux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 13:38:22 EST 2010

Hi guys!

In the last days i have experienced some problems with kernel26-bfs and
relative nvidia drivers. I don't think it's packagers' fault. But the only
way I used to make the kernel package  work it out is to use the PKGBUILD
from the arch repository adapted to my needs.PKGBUILD for splitted packages
is the main difference. I guess that could reduce maintainers' workload. I
read we can't use this way to make packages, but why?

Thanks!
Bye

Apologies in advance for my bad english.
Mirco Chinelli - Proto
e-mail: infinity89 at fastwebmail.it
Gmail/GTalk/Jabber: infinity89.linux at gmail.com
MSN: cmir89 at hotmail.com