[aur-general] Request for removal of some packages.

anonymous anonymous gostrc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:25:34 EST 2010

I think that the following should be removed:

json-wheel - has been renamed to ocaml-json-wheel

mupad - isn't available from the company anymore (see last comment)

mupad-packages - same reason as mupad

pyyaml-python - has been renamed to python-yaml

skype_video_hijacker - has been renamed to gstfakevideo

libpsychrometric - project seems to be abandoned (download link still
works though)

ww2d - seems to have been discontinued and when I ran it on my
computer, it seems to be a 32bit only java binary?

ww2d-extra - the maps aren't offered any where anymore.