[aur-general] TU resignation

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Mar 7 22:33:39 EST 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 9:36 PM, bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's with great sadness that I feel the need to leave my position as a
> Trusted User in Arch. In the last few months I haven't been able to
> keep up with my duties, and I feel that resigning is the best thing I
> can do at the moment, since real life is taking much more time than
> there is in a day and I can't keep up with the high standards that
> Arch deserves. I'd like to thank each and everyone at the Arch team,
> this has been a fun ride and I learned a lot in these years. Hopefully
> I'll be back contributing someday, maybe not in the same way, but
> whatever. Surely I'll stick around, however, as much as my free time
> allows me.
>
> At the moment I own a few dozens of packages in [community], and since
> I'd like to make the transition as smooth as possible, a little report
> follows, I marked as OOD the ones which need to be updated, adopt the
> ones you like. I hope this is helpful.
>
> Take care,
> Corrado

Sad to see you go man, :(, but thank you for your work :)

> = Eclipse Plug-Ins =
> Mostly low-maintenance packages, they usually just need a relbump
> thanks to my super-unreadably-duper-perfectly-working PKGBUILDs.
>  * eclipse-emf: needs to be ported to -any
>  * eclipse-gef (OOD)
>  * eclipse-mylyn (OOD)
>  * eclipse-phpeclipse
>  * eclipse-subclipse (OOD)
>  * eclipse-ve

I will be adopting these tomorrow if nobody adopt them, (I am not a
eclipse-dev but I work with a guy who now is an Archer and he's using
eclipse, he could give me a real feedback (like if I will be the user
of these packages).

Good luck with your studies and your goals! , ciao!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net