[aur-general] orphan request midisport-firmware 1.2-1

masutu Subric masutu.arch at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 22:41:33 CET 2010

Hi TUs,

could one of you please orphan the package midisport-firmware 1.2-1
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25765?
I emailed the maintaining user about 10 days ago, but did not get an answer
yet. Version is not out of date, but i'd like to adopt this package for
several reason:
-sources need to be patched, use of outdated udev command; does not compile
without patch
-PKGBUILD does not contain a valid source string
-maintainer mail address in PKGBUILD is no more valid (mail account deleted)
-source udev.rules do not work
-i like my little midisport box so much :)
All the changes i'd like to add to the PKGBUILD were already mentioned in
other user's comments.

Best Regards,

masutu