[aur-general] Package removal request

Cilyan Olowen gaknar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 21:40:14 CET 2010

The new package has a replaces array.
The upstream name has always been m2eclipse, I shouldn't have ever
call it eclipse-maven, indeed. It's simply that I first wrote the
PKGBUILD for myself so the name had no importance, and when I thought
I'd share I forgot to check this.
So eclipse-m2eclipse should be considered as the normal package and
eclipse-maven should have never existed.