[aur-general] GraphicsMagick PKGBUILD

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:39:17 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Anton Leontiev <bunder at t-25.ru> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I've updated GraphicsMagick PKGBUILD to the version 1.3.12.
> Can anyone check it and update the package in extra repository?

Please don't. Last time I checked octave didn't build against the new
graphicsmagick package. I have to check into that first before
updating the package.

> Also I have a question about perl bindings fot this package. Now they
> are included in the package. Maybe it will be better to make PKGBUILD
> that produces two packages: graphicsmagick and perl-graphics-magick? Or
> this is completely unnecessary?

I doubt it's really needed, but it much depends on size of the perl
bindings and the rest of the package and the dependency chain of the
packages that depend on it. Do you have any numbers on size?

Ronald