[aur-general] devtools

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Sat May 29 17:29:07 EDT 2010

On 05/30/2010 12:00 AM, Nathan O. wrote:

> I am trying to build packages in a chroot env. I did the mkarchroot to
> create the chroot, I am wanting to use yaourt in it to install the deps
> in the chroot I need for the packages I am trying to build. Or is there
> a way to use yaourt in my local database and make yaourt install it in
> the chroot env?
>
> Thanks

build all the aur deps using makechroopkg and then add inside the chroot
a repo. in chroot/root/repo for example or use makechrootpkg -cr /chroot
-- -i for dependency and for the package than needs that don't pass -c

1) makechrootpkg -cr /path/to/chroot -- -i
2) makechrootpkg -r /path/to/chroot

--
Ionut