[aur-general] Orphan request

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Nov 3 11:23:03 CET 2010

Hi Alexander,

On Wednesday 03 November 2010 09:58:38 Alexander Rødseth wrote:
> Could you orphan maniadrive
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=5344). It has not been updated
> since the 7th of Mars 2007 and the maintainer does not respond to emails.
> Thanks in advance.

This guy has a lot of packages, none of which have been updated in the last
couple of years, from what I can see (and most flagged out of date too).

How long did you leave it after emailing him?

I orphaned this one, but will these all not be caught in the bulk orphaning
thing we agreed recently? (Has that happened yet?)

Cheers,

Pete.