[aur-general] [Delete request] javaloic

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Thu Nov 4 17:10:34 CET 2010

Am 04.11.2010 11:40, schrieb solsTiCe d'Hiver:
> hi
> javaloic page on sourceforge seems to have been deleted.
> So I assume the project is dead (?)
> and the package ought to be deleted (?)
>
> The latest incarnation of LOIC is found on github
>
> here is a PKGBUILD for anyone willing to put it on AUR
> # Contributor: solsTiCe d'Hiver <solstice.dhiver at gmail.com>
> pkgname=loic-git
> pkgver=20101104
> pkgrel=1
> pkgdesc="Low Orbit Ion Cannon - An open source network stress tool"
> arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
> url="http://github.com/NewEraCracker/LOIC"
> license=('custom:Public Domain')
> depends=('mono')
> makedepends=('git' 'monodevelop')
> provides=('loic')
> replaces=('loic')
> source=()
> md5sums=()
>
> _gitroot="https://github.com/NewEraCracker/LOIC.git"
> _gitname="LOIC"
>
> build() {
>   cd "$srcdir"
>   msg "Connecting to GIT server...."
>
>   if [ -d $_gitname ] ; then
>     cd $_gitname && git pull origin
>     msg "The local files are updated."
>   else
>     git clone $_gitroot $_gitname
>   fi
>
>   msg "GIT checkout done or server timeout"
>   msg "Starting make..."
>
>   rm -rf "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"
>   git clone "$srcdir/$_gitname" "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"
>   cd "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"
>
>   #
>   # BUILD HERE
>   #
>
>   mdtool build
>   mkdir -p $pkgdir/usr/{bin,lib/LOIC}
>   cp LOIC.ico $pkgdir/usr/lib/LOIC
>   #cp -a Resources $pkgdir/usr/lib/LOIC
>   install -m755 bin/Debug/LOIC.exe $pkgdir/usr/lib/LOIC
>   install -m755 bin/Debug/log4net.dll $pkgdir/usr/lib/LOIC
>   install -m755 bin/Debug/IRC.dll $pkgdir/usr/lib/LOIC
>   cat > $pkgdir/usr/bin/loic << EOB
> #!/bin/bash
> cd /usr/lib/LOIC
> exec mono LOIC.exe "$@"
> EOB
>   chmod 755 $pkgdir/usr/bin/loic
> }
> not fully tested i.e. flood attack

deleted, thank you. Regarding your PKGBUILD:

1) We prefer to deliver startscripts as seperate files.
2) If possible, directory names should be in lower case.
3) I do not find any info about the license. So maybe it should be "unknown".

Under http://sourceforge.net/projects/loic/files/ you can find a stable
release of loic.

Regards Stefan