[aur-general] packages of user ydossow

Florian Pritz bluewind at server-speed.net
Thu Nov 4 19:03:10 CET 2010

On 04.11.2010 18:39, Christian Scharkus wrote:
> Primary I write this mail because the package lib32-xulrunner is
> outdated and the old source isn't there anymore. So please disown this
> package. I have not written a mail to ydossow about this because he
> seems to have time to make new packages (like qffmpeg-libs) and update
> some (like 389-console).

To me that looks like a good reason to remind him that this package is
still out of date. Sometimes people just forget to upload the new version.

> Beside that it seems there are some
> duplicates like celt051 and celt0.5.1 that are used by some of his and
> other packages.

Tell him, give him some time to fix everything and request one of them
to be deleted. If he doesn't do anything ask again.

PS: I added him to CC.

--
Florian Pritz -- {flo,bluewind}@server-speed.net