[aur-general] Delete package

Joel Goguen jgoguen at jgoguen.ca
Mon Nov 8 13:29:46 CET 2010

Hello all,

I had created four packages on AUR; chromium-browser-inspector-bin,
chromium-browser-l10n-bin and chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra-bin since the
versions I found depended on only the dev channel Chromium package, and
then chromium-browser-beta-bin to give these packages one to depend on.
I've since learned that this isn't the way it should be done, so I'm
requesting that a TU delete these four packages and I'll go to the
maintainers of the existing packages to ask for beta channel packages.

The package links are:

chromium-browser-inspector-bin:
chromium-browser-l10n-bin: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42725
chromium-codecs-ffmpeg-extra-bin: