[aur-general] Welcome our newest TU, Kaiting Chen!

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Nov 10 13:16:29 CET 2010

Ng Oon-Ee wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 21:27 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:

> > > The voting period is over. (Sorry for the delayed announcement.)
> > >
> > > Yes: 12
> > > No: 5
> > > Abstain: 6
> > > Total: 23
> > >
> > > Out of 28 TUs, 28% percent have participated and quorum has been established.
> > > The application is thereby accepted.
> > >

> > 28% is not a quorum!  :P
>
> Dammit Allan, I was about the say the same thing!

Gah, apparently I'm dyslexic, or at least my fingers are. From now on, all
participation must be in integer multiples of 11%.

And for those of you two lazy to calculate 23/28, it's ~82%, not 28% ;)

p.s. I hate mailings lists. Every stupid mistake is committed to public
viewing until the end of the internet. I'd propose an edit button for the
internet, but there are already too many people trying to implement one :/