[aur-general] move acerhk to [unsupported]?

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Thu Nov 11 13:32:02 CET 2010

On 11.11.2010 11:54, Christopher Brannon wrote:
> It won't build against kernel 2.6.36.  There hasn't been a release in a
> long time.  According to the homepage, the upstream author is no longer
> actively supporting it.  IMHO, it should move.  I could make more of an
> effort to patch it if someone is *really* interested.
>
> -- Chris
I'm using acerhk but I also have suspend trouble with it. It effectively
stops working after the first suspend/resume cycle and I manually have
to reload the module a few seconds after resuming.
I could do without it. If it doesn't work with kernel 2.6.36, don't make
the effort to patch it. Only rather old Acer laptops need it. Newer
models seem to work with the in-kernel modules.

I appreciate your effort for acerhk so far.

-- Sven-Hendrik