[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] [extra] repository cleanup

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun Nov 14 01:07:46 CET 2010

On 14/11/10 06:44, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

> Everything moved except mailman which I want to keep in [extra] and ding which
> Stefan wants to maintain in [community].
> TUs please adopt your packages and thanks!

If mailman has someone that wants to maintain it in [community] I would
highly recommend moving it there.  I have ended up being assigned as the
"maintain" on several occasions because I did a rebuild a couple of
years back with python-2.6.  We do not even use the package for the
install of mailman on our server...

Allan