[aur-general] Various new packages in [community]

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 03:29:52 CET 2010

> collectd (performance collecting daemon)

I don't know how much my vote counts in this but I would love to some more
server-oriented packages in [community]. That being said I looked at the
PKGBUILD. It needs to be cleaned up before it can enter [community]. Please
try to support as many plugins as you can using makedepends (remove things
like hddtemp from depends), and place them instead in optdepends along with
a note so that users know which dependencies they need to use the plugin
configuration that they want.

Thanks,
Kaiting.

--