[aur-general] Deletion request

Seblu seblu at seblu.net
Fri Nov 19 00:31:01 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Seblu <seblu at seblu.net> wrote:

> What's the difference between this and the kernel26-mainline package?
Mainline follow the mailine, mine follow only rc. For example, i also
have a kernel26-next. This give me the choice, at my computer start to
choose an another kernel which is a release candidate, without be in
redundant with kernel26 provided by arch developper.

> kernel26-rc used to exist, but it was later renamed to
> kernel26-mainline. So we should probably get rid of kernel26-rc also.
Maybe.
This was just a sharing of my work on my customs kernels packages. And
if my previous argument was not revelent, i will not post it again.

Regards,
--
Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net