[aur-general] Please resolve tap-plugins and tap-plugins-cvs

masutu masutu.arch at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:09:13 CET 2010

Hi,
i'm the maintainer of louderbox, don't really know, why i made this package
depend on the cvs version of tap-plugins [2], works with [1] too. Changed
the PKGBUILD. Btw, could you please fix the PKGBUILD of [1], it says
"arch=('x86' 'x86_64')" where it should be "arch=('i686' 'x86_64')".

Thanks,
masutu